Customer Service English and German Languages (Salamanca) (Proceso Cerrado)
febrero 17, 2017
We’re looking for a Customer Service (English and German Languages). Our client is a IT company located in Salamanca and with offices in EEUU , Europe and LATAM.
Responsabilities and tasks:
- Confer with customers by telephone or by e-mail to provide information about IT services, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
1-2 year experience in similar position.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree.
- Customer and Personal Service— Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- English Language (English and German Languages)
- CRM Software.
- Date base user interface.
- Network conferencing software.
- Active Listening.
- Service Orientation.
- Critical Thinking.
- Speech Clarity.
The company offers:
- Permanent contract.
- Wage: 18.000 € per year.
- Training by the company.
- Workplace: Salamanca, Spain
The candidate must have availability change of residence to Salamanca (Spain).